- We won't sell or rent your data or content for any reason.
- We don't access, sell, transmit, or use your lock information.
- We can only see your email, when you create your account, and if you are a paying customer, your subscription status and last 4 digits of your payment method.
- We use Stripe for payment processing.
LockDB utilizes state-of-the-art security and encryption technology to provide computer science locking services to users worldwide (“Services”). Your locking information is accessible by our systems and technical staff, but never without your knowledge or consent.
Information you provide
Account Information. You provide an email when you create a LockDB account. That email is used to provide the Services to you. Your email address is not end-to-end encrypted. We also store the timestamp (date and time with timezone) of when the account was registered. That information is also not end-to-end encrypted. Your password is hashed and never stored in an non-hashed format.
Interactions with us. If you email us, we may keep the content of your message, your email address, and your contact information to respond to the request and otherwise follow up as necessary. It'll be deleted as soon as your problem is solved.
Managing your information. You can manage your personal information in the app. For example, you can update your email or password and manage your API keys.
Information we may share
Third Parties. We work with third parties to provide some of the Services. For example, Stripe stores your email on when you signup. These providers are bound by their Privacy Policies to safeguard that information. These include Stripe. Their Privacy Policies apply when their services are used.
Other instances where we may need to share your data
- To meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- To enforce applicable Terms, including investigation of potential violations.
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- To protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of LockDB, its users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Effective as of September 11, 2023
Updated on September 12, 2023